1. Radiator Curving Ltd require the customer to supply a template of the bay area.
2. Any delivery charges are for UK Mainland only, for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands please call for appropriate rates.
3. Radiators are labelled as heavy and require reasonably fit people to be available when being delivered.
4. Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is usually Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm. This will be confirmed by Radiator Curving Ltd.
5. Radiator Curving Ltd will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however such dates are a guideline only
and Radiator Curving Ltd shall not be held liable in any way. Any damages must be reported within a reasonable time ideally 24hrs.
6. Radiators are not supplied with valves.
7. Curved radiators once acknowledged by Radiator Curving Ltd cannot be cancelled because of their bespoke nature.
8. Our products are guaranteed from 5-10 years depending on the product chosen. The guarantee in all cases is restricted to the FOC replacement or repair of the failed product only. Any faulty products are to be returned to us prior to the replacement being delivered at the cost to you, the consumer.
9. The validity of our guarantee will be subject to correct system installation by a qualified Plumber.
10. Occasionally the manufacturing of your radiator may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. The Radiator Curving Ltd of course will make every effort to keep you informed.