Round Top Curved Template
Making your template could not be easier, use the diagram shown below and fill in the required boxes or make a wallpaper one yourself.
To do this:
- Place the wallpaper on the floor on the bay as if fitting a carpet and cut along the skirting board or plasterline.
- Always check after for accuracy once trimmed, then post to us stating the size required.
- We also angle radiators, however we only accept wallpaper templates for this type.
- Templates for angling must state whether the template is taken to the skirting board or plasterline.
- If skirting board then please write the thickness on the template.
When placing orders for Cru-Curved column radiators please indicate the following:
• One of the following radius of curvature: internal / external radiator radius or internal / external wall radius.
• The height and length of the radiator required.
• The length of the radiator is measured in sections with each section being 45mm.
Construction limits for CRU Column Curved radiators are as follows:
• For Cru-4 the average radius cannot be less than 1.3 metres
• For Cru-2 / 3 the average radius cannot be less than 1 metre
• For Cru-2 /3 / 4 the “a” maximum angle possible is 1800